Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 67, December 28, 2015 MIRACLES and Christmas (AGAIN)!


Hi Everyone!

This week went well. It was hard to get in with people because of Christmas, but it was a good week to get to know my companion. We are also working on ways that we can involve the members more in missionary work here in the ward.

Its been interesting being companions with Sister Short. I feel like she is learning a lot and she is improving as a missionary. I am working on improving myself to be a better companion for her, but I also feel like my whole mission has been leading up to being able to help her, and being in Lovelock. its a weird but cool feeling.
IT WAS CHRISTMAS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!  I got to Skype with my family, and it was AWEOSME!  my little brother's voice has been changing so it was REALLY funny.  we also got to watch some G rated movies!  Bambi 2 is my FAVORITE!!! its the BEST sequel movie I've seen in a LONG time. (and not just because I'm a missionary)  

We did have a really great SPIRITUAL experience this week. We had forgotten to text everyone Merry Christmas, so we decided to text them the next day, and we shared 2 Nephi 31:20, and applied it to the new year and making sure we stay focused on Christ. Then on that Sunday we found a January New Era in the library, and found out that scripture is the 2016 mutual theme! It was amazing. I know the Spirit guides us if we let him.

~Hermana Riddle
IT SNOWED TODAY!
Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment