Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 63, November 30, P-Day? on WEDNESDAY?


Hi again everyone!

"I’m glad you told me about Elder Foster and Pres. Chestnut!  Where were your conferences?  And what road trip did you take?"
so where I left off,
(Stake Conference was in Winnemucca)
I didn't email on Monday last week because we had a Zone Conference, but with 3 zones!  we drove ALL THE WAY TO ELKO!  and so we had to leave at 6am.  the conference lasted till 5:30 and was super awesome!  I learned.........................

Tuesday we had district meeting, so we drove all the way back to Winnemucca, and spent most of the day out of town again.  we visited with a young woman on the way back to town, and she said we could help her do personal progress.

Wednesday we had our p-day, so we didn't do a whole lot, but we got invited to another thanksgiving dinner.
Thursday was THANKSGIVING! 
Blessed be the name of our God; let us sing to his praise, yea, let us give thanks to his holy name, for he doth work righteousness forever. Alma 26:8
We had 2 dinner appointments, and were able to teach lessons with them.  Its amazing to see the people opening up more, to the spirit and us being there to help them.

Friday we went on exchanges and the 2 Sparks sisters came here.  I spent the day with Sister Kashow.  we went and visited with that young women again, and it was super cool because I was finally able to have a lesson with her DAD.  he is from Mexico and speaks mostly Spanish.  He was super excited that I was there.  I learned a lot that day, and was really able to see why I am needed here in Lovelock.
It was a really great week.  not much else happened over the weekend, Sister Polakoff had a food overload, and she has food allergies, so she was kinda out for the weekend.,  but it was a really productive week!
Tomorrow we get to go to Sparks and meet Elder Steven E Snow of the 70!  then more exchanges and I get to go with a Brand new missionary! :)
~Hermana Riddle
we found a cactus!  it was super cool!!

new video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment