Saturday, January 16, 2016

Week 53, Big week and unbaptised members


This week has been AWESOME!  My Birthday was GREAT!  Thanks!
This week we had Zone conference.  We went to Winnemucca and our Mission President, and the Assistants to the President and our Zone Leaders all gave training's, and we were able to learn a LOT.  I learned so much about the Atonement, and about how merciful the Lord is.  

I am so grateful that I am able to be a member of this church and to have the knowledge that I have of our Heavenly Father and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

During our Zone conference, our mission President challenged us to go to our ward, and to find all the people who are over 18 and not Elders, all of the families in which one member of the family is not a member of the church, and people over age 9 who are not baptized.  we found one at our dinner that night!  it was AWESOME!!

I know that as we rely on the Lord, that he will help us with EVERYTHING!!

~Hermana Riddle
Birthday!
I love the Book of Mormon!!
#LOVELOCK
Birthday Treat! #caffeineFREE

No comments:

Post a Comment