Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 32, April 27, 2015 Gloriosa es!


HI EVERYONE!!!

This week has been really GREAT.  We went on exchanges with the sister training leaders, and Sister Simmons came down to our area with me. I learned a lot.  We were really striving to talk with everyone, and right when we went out, there were so many people walking, it was GREAT!  We ended up finding 7 new investigators, and we had Hermana (I don't know what sister is in french) Torres with us, (she is going to serve her mission in Montreal Canada.  It was so cool, we got to see her open her call, and I remembered when I got my call! that was forever ago!), but some of those lessons turned into member present lessons!  

I have really learned the importance of working with members an talking to everyone this week.  We have also been able to see so many MIRACLES! I know the Lord has blessed us with this month long initiative of fasting and praying for missionary opportunities.  I know that as we continue to work in the service of our God, it will be amazing!! or even better GLORIOUS!!

Sister Cordle and I bought Meet the Morrmons last week, and we have already watched it more than 10 times.  its GREAT!! Elder Archuleta slaps people with the spirit with his voice.  EVEN IN SPANISH!!

Meet the Mormons is my FAVORITE MOVIE<3  and I know it sounds crazy, but I like it even more than the shows I watched before my mission.   

We had Mini Missions this week too!  those are cool.  Its where youth 16-18 are assigned to go out with the missionaries for the whole day.  They came with us on Sunday and it was really cool to see them learning Spanish!

Thank you for everything!

~Hermana Riddle
Cool things at the LDS Bookstore here in Reno

Mini Missions!

No comments:

Post a Comment