Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 25, March 9, 2015 SPANISH AGAIN!

I have been having a great time on my mission.  My companion is Hermana Cordle.  she is from Juneau Alaska.  She is working hard on learning Spanish.  This area is HUGE.  We cover most of Washoe County.  this branch is awesome.  there were about 75 people there yesterday.  I am so grateful to be back in spanish.  my last area was a great experience, learning to preach the gospel in english.  its a hard transition between the two though.  its like i'm 2 different people!  we are working hard to build up the area.  and finding people to teach.  the other day we committed someone to baptism, but not with a date.  another investigator, we were teaching the gospel of jesus christ and he wanted to know about tithing. :P sometimes people are funny.  they forget that the gospel must be learned line upon line, precept upon precept.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week this week, and dont forget to PRAY!!!!!

LOVE YOU!

~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment