Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 26, March 16, 2015 TIME FLIES


I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE PAST THE IDES OF MARCH!!!
I still feel like its November...

This week I was a little bit under the weather, but only at the end of the week.  It was a huge head cold, but we continued forward when we had set lessons, so we were able to teach still.  we could have been more effective, but it was still good, because we had members with us to help us teach.  it was also good, because we were able to more fully establish the area, with maps, and planning who to see, and we prepared to have a REALLY great week this week. 
The 8 missionaries in the Branch got to sing in Sacrament Meeting yesterday.  We sang Yo Trato de Ser Como Cristo.  it was really cool.  It was some sort of conference, where the Stake leaders spoke, and they spoke in english, so they had to break out the translation.  I'm just glad we weren't in charge of setting it all up like we were in Carson. 

We had a movie night with the Branch last night and we got to watch the Saratov Approach (with permission from President Hermansen).  Our investigator cried.  I cried... again. The spirit in that movie is greater than I thought.  I am so blessed to be able to be serving the Lord.  I was really motivated to work even harder after watching it!!! :D

our zone goes to the TEMPLE tomorrow!!! so that will be awesome.  It is always such an amazing experience to be in the house of the Lord, and feel such peace.  :)

Thanks everyone for all that you do, and I hope that you have a wonderful week.  :) 
~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment