Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 24, March 2, 2015 so... It's March


Yes.  MARCH.  that means I've been on my mission for 6 months tomorrow.  THAT'S CRAZYTALK.
I have spent half of my mission so far in a Spanish area, and the other half in an English area.  and now its transfers......
I"M BACK IN SPANISH!!!!
I'm going to South Reno, the Sierra Spanish Branch with Hermana Cordle.
I can't believe I've been out for this long.  I am so excited to see what the next YEAR has for me, and each of you.  I will change so much in the next 365 days, and I continually rely on my savior to help me through challenges that I face in my life on my mission.  I cannot even begin to describe the amazing things that I have seen so far.  I hope each and every one of you will take the opportunity to grow closer to your heavenly father.  build that personal relationship with him, and just look around at all the things he has done to bless your life.
I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God.
I love you!!!!!
~Hermana Riddle


No comments:

Post a Comment