Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 48, August 17, 2015 LOVELOCK

hi everyone!

so remember 3 months ago when I  moved to the middle of nowhere, 3 hours from Elko, 4 hours from Vegas, 5 hours from Reno, and an hour from the Utah border?  well, I"M GETTING TRANSFERRED!!!  its a tiny little town, with more dirt roads, exactly between Fallon, and Winnemucca.  its about 1 hour to either one.

I"M SO EXCITED!!!! :DDDDD  its going to be an awesome new experience and I just want to get there!

my new companion will be Sister Liddle, so she will be sister and I will be Hermana.

other than that, this week has been pretty slow, but Myah, a little girl we have been teaching is going to get baptized this weekend!  We got to go to eureka once more, and that was good, and I am just really excited to be going to Lovelock.  I have served in almost all the zones in the mission now!

sorry I didn't send this out till late, we had to move all 4 sisters out of the apartment, because the Elders are moving in there, and Sister Paul, and Sister Teichert will be moving into another house.  Sister Wilkins is going to be STL in Carson City (totally called it. (: )

I'll let you know what happens next!
~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment