Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 45, July 27, 2015 FUN STUFF


How was your week?it was a good week.  we had a lot of time talking to one of our investigators who is going to get baptised!!

Was your conference with the president a meet-and-greet or something else? How were they?
we had interviews and they had dinner with us and the stake presidency. they are super nice.

How are you and sister Teichert working together?
we are working together really well.  we have awesome comp unity! we teach so well together.  I am so glad that we are able to work well together.  I hope we will be able to see so many more miracles.

Tell me about your apartment! Is it just the two of you or are there four?
There are still 4 of us.  Its awesome.  we enjoy being together, and we have a lot of fun.  when we see each other.


Elder Nieves wrote this for me:
"My week was so wonderful!! We saw so many miracles this week. We did dishes for three days straight! Oh my goodness it's so fun. I can't wait to be a housewife. 

We are choice companions! She is the best sister in the world. We like to take long walks on the beach. We like to..."

then I took the computer from him again.  it was really funny.

we did get to do service, and it was helping wash dishes.  we also got to get a pedicure today from one of our less actives.  she works at a nail salon. it was awesome.

~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment