Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 46, August 3, 2015 PRAY!

I hope that everyone's week went well.  :) 

we have some bugs in our house, so thats been an exciting adventure, but dont worry, I'm fine!  we went to eureka and had a really productive day! 
we had dinner there, and had dinner with the branch president. he said, oh well we were just in spanish fork, and I said, do you know my grandma? "who is your grandma?" "that awesome scouting lady, last name Riddle?"  WILMA?? YES!! OH YEAH I JUST GAVE HER A HUG ON SUNDAY!
it was super cool!

we did a lot of planning this week, to figure out more ways we can continue to help this ward, and the people we are working with!  we are hoping that this week will be better than the last!

Also, Sister Teichert showed me this really funny thing.  its so cool!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I HAVE GROWN ON MY MISSION!  I hope that I will be able to continue to grow closer to the Lord.  JUST PRAY!!!!  He answers prayers!!

~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment