Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 75, 2016 February 22, 2016

Monday: we had P-day, and we waxed our car.  we have this new spray wax, and it works SUPER FAST!  I wish we would have had this my whole mission.

Tuesday: district meeting.  normal day, we helped one of out members read the introduction of the Book or Mormon in English, and she is learning a LOT.

Wednesday:ZONE CONFERENCE!!! Reno North,  Quincy, and Sparks zones combined together.  I got to bear my last testimony at a Zone Conference.  it was not as hard as I thought.  I think its because I know that I am ready to move forward from the mission. we also had a really fun Relief Society activity where we learned how to decorate cakes beautifully!

Thursday: we did weekly planning!  there was a lot of paperwork, so we just focused on that.

Friday:  I went to FALLON!!  it was super fun.  now I can say I have served everywhere! (except for Quincy zone, but "Home Means Nevada" so its not too big of a deal. (that's the name of the state song for those of you who didn't know.  I learned that while I've been here)   we taught a super powerful lesson to this guy Carlos.  He was baptized when he was 8, and and even though he is an adult now, he STILL has the gift of the Holy Ghost.  It was so cool to see The Spirit testifying to his heart the truth of the message we shared and all of the things he is going through.  :)

Saturday we had Mini Missions!  we had the stake president's daughter and a girl form the vista branch with us.  it was a lot of fun to be able to go and try a bunch of random people!  they are going to be super awesome missionaries.  it was so good to see their fire.

yesterday was the SABBATH DAY!  it was great to be able to feel the spirit at church, and to be able to continue to grow, and learn.  we had a full day, and taught a lot of people.,  it was super fun!  one of the lessons, a returned missionary came with us, she just got back this transfer, we even had dinner at their home for her homecoming.  it was crazy.  she is super awesome, and did an amazing job testifying of Christ.  I hope I can continue to do that ALWAYS!!!

~Hermana Riddle




No comments:

Post a Comment