Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 74 February 15, 2016 Slow week...

Hi Everyone!  

this week was a little slow with the work.  Hermana was sick for a few days, but we still were able to make the area better to be able to dive into it this week. We were also able to go to the temple this week, which was AMAZING!!!!! the temple is such a beautiful place.  I was able to feel the spirit so strongly.  you learn something new every time that you go!  no wonder the prophets always tell us to go to the temple often!!

I am excited for the week ahead, and I hope that I will be able to see many miracles unfold.  we've gotten a lot of referrals in the past week, so we will see what happens this week, and how they will receive the Gospel!

Hope you had a happy valentine's day yesterday! (remember, Christ's love is the strongest,  most important, and the most lasting)

I love you all!


~Hermana Riddle
Sparks Zone!
Hermana Christensen and me!
The Temple!
Valentines Day Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment