Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 17 January 12, 2015 Miracles Happen


How are you this week?  
I'm doing well, just working hard, trying to be better every day.

Have you had an eventful week? 
We had a referral who was with the elders when they called us, who we talked to him on the phone, them 2 hours later we had an appointment and wanted us to baptize him without any lessons, then 2 hours later he came to see a baptism, so that was cool.

I hope you are staying healthy and working hard!
I am, don't worry. :)

I love you so much!
I love you too! and everyone who reads my letters home!!

How are your investigators?
They are awesome.  We don't get to see them every day like my last area, because they are so far spread, and about 50% of what we do is reactivation.

How are you and Sister Willes doing?
We are doing great.  I love my companion.  We work well together, and are really seeing blessings from being equally yolked to each other, and the Savior. (Matt. 11:28-30)

This is an awesome quote:
"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved". ~Thomas S. Monson.
Cheryl, one of the ladies in our ward, told us that "Sometimes you have to hit smack flat on your face to knock some sense into ya."  In some ways this is true.  In other ways, it is our choices that lead us to falling, so if we catch ourselves before we start to fall, we can choose to be different. 
I love my mission, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  I'm learning so much, about myself, about others, and about my Savior, Jesus Christ.  The miracles that occur when people let the spirit into their lives, its just a privilege to be here witnessing them.

I am so excited to see the blessings that the Lord will continue to pour upon us, as we become more and more focused on our purpose. (PMG pg1)
~Sister Hermana Riddle

Sorry I didn't write much today, P-day is short because we are going to the temple on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment