Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Week 16 January 5, 2015 Nephi 15 in 2015


Mission Christmas Party

This week has been great.  It has been hard with the holiday season, but exciting nonetheless. We taught several lessons, and on Sunday we taught 4 in members homes.  That was awesome.  With the holidays we've had to switch our schedules around a bit, but its been good.  We have been getting out investigators slowly but surely to a point where they are excited to hear the gospel. I also got to attend a baptism in the Tongan ward.  that was cool.  I cant believe how the time is flying now though.  In some ways it feels like I've been here for forever, But in others, I look back and realize how fast the transfer is going.  Its amazing.  I love watching the spirit work in me and in the people I teach and to see their desire to learn grow.  Its so powerful to be a part of this. 
One thing I have studied this week is being like Shiblon.  (Alma 38)  being obedient and focused on the work is so important. 
Also, if you read one verse a day for this whole year, you will finish the first 15 chapters of the book of Mormon by the end of the year.  I want to invite everyone who is reading this to do that.  Its really amazing what reading even one verse can do for you.  (today is 1 Nephi 1:5 because its January 5th)
love you ALL!!!!!

~Sister Hermana Riddle

My visiting teacher at BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment