Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Week 15 December 29 Feliz Navidad, Prospero Ano y Felicidad




This week has been super crazy.  We have been going around with Sister Higgins, helping her prepare for baptism by having her join us in lessons.  She has been growing her testimony a lot.  There have been hard forces working against her, but she knows what she desires in eternity, and she is sticking to it.

Nathan is crazy prepared, and we were able to teach all 5 lessons in 1 week.

Christmas was fun.  We got to have a party with our mission president, and 3 zones.  We even helped sister Dudley hand out food to people in her apartment complex. 

I am so blessed to be a missionary here in this area.  I know that I was called here for a reason, and that I am needed here at this time.

I know that My Savior lives, and I hope for something better after this.  Not after my mission, because I know nothing can compare.  I have faith and I hope for the life to come.  The plan of Salvation is REAL.  Whether or not you believe in it, it is still there.

Moroni 7:40-48

Remember this as the new year comes closer.  its important.

~Sister Hermana Riddle

PS.  I wrote this especially for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment