Saturday, January 16, 2016

Week 56, October 12, 2015 Ponderizing Lovelock


Our Zone!
This week was good. we went on exchanges, and I feel rejuvenated. I am really pumped to keep working hard in Lovelock, and to be able to see the miracles that will come.

We had some awesome active member lessons with the ward council, and we are tracking our miracles each day, to keep ourselves motivated. its super cool!

We also have a baptism at the end of the end of this week! we are super excited for him, and hope that it will be a good memorable experience, and we know that the Holy Ghost will guide him throughout this experience we call life.

Last week I ponderized 3 Nephi 27:6. it was really cool to remember that the Lord will always help us endure to the end, because we have covenanted with him that we will do our very best to follow him.
THIS week, my ponderize scripture is 4 Nephi 1:18  there are so many scriptures in the
Book of Mormon, I don't even know what to do.  I am so excited to be able to do this, and to keep up  my focus on the scriptures. :)
~Hermana Riddle
funny quote from exchanges, on the STL's desk
Sunset
Awesome car

No comments:

Post a Comment