Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 37, June 1, 2015 ELY!!!

My Mom's Questions:
How is Ely?

How was your first week there?
I hope that you are adjusting to your new place.
Tell me about your companion? 
What is her name, where is she from...
How are the wards there?
I keep hearing great things about the area.
Are you mostly driving, walking, riding your bike????
My Answers:
Super Cute.  I thought I was going to Ely NV.  and I'm still in NV.  but Ely is in Utah.  its weird.  it reminds me of Salem UT.  like A LOT.
my first week was pretty good.  the transition from Spanish to English wasn't that bad this time.  the people here are interesting.  its a fun time! :)
I am adjusting well.  there are 4 of us in the house.  me, Sister Rogers, Sister Harris, and Sister Wilkins.  Sister Wilkins came out with me English! :)
my companion is Sister Rogers.  She is from a tiny town 1:30 away from Flagstaff Arizona. its called Joseph City.
there are 3 wards in Ely.  one in Mcgill.  and the eureka branch.  we haven't been out there yet.  but they are super tiny.  there's a lot of less actives.
this area is great.  I'm excited to be here.
I am mostly driving.  I'm not sure I'll ever ride my bike. :P

I am so excited to be here.  everyone already looks familiar.  I can't wait to find my purpose! :D  I can feel myself coming closer to the Lord.  I put on my hoodie today, and I didn't have too much of an emotional attachment to it.  I never thought that would happen.  its my C Hoodie.  o_O  its awesome though.  I love being focused on the Lord, and his work. :D  Have a good week everyone!!

~Hermana Riddle
Five Hour Drive!

Ely, Nevada

Sister Riddle and Sister Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment