Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 23, February 23, 2015 The Book of Mormon and Pictures


I am so sorry about last week.  the computers were broken, and all I could type was:

We have 3 people getting ready to enter into the waters of Baptism!!!!
But a lot has happened in the past two weeks.  Our baptisms are this Saturday, for and elderly couple in one ward, and a mom in the other ward, which hasn't had a baptism in 2 years.  I really have enjoyed being in Reno.  Sister Lawson is awesome.  I hope we can stay together one more transfer! 
I want to testify that I KNOW the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  We have been listening to it in the car this week, and I could feel the spirit testifying to me that it is TRUE.  there are no words to describe how awesome that is.
If you DON'T know that it is true, I challenge you.  READ IT and KEEP READING IT.  Until you KNOW IT'S TRUE.

cool quote.
The Book of Mormon.
The Temple.
Valentines day
RENO Nevada
Sister Lawson and Me









No comments:

Post a Comment