Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 47, August 10, 2015 STUDY STUDY!

Tell me about what you have been doing?
I have been doing a lot of STUDYING!  I am trying to read the whole Bible in a year, and its going very well!  I'm in Isaiah!

How has your week been?
this week has been really good. we had a lot of lessons, and met a lot of new people!

how are the lessons going?
they are going good.  we are trying to find people more consistently and help people to keep learning

Are you using any of your Spanish teaching?
not really.  there's very few people out here, and its really hard sometimes.

When are transfers?
Transfer calls are Sunday, so we will find out what is happening, and I will let you know next week!

Sorry I didnt talk much!  i'll try to have more stories next week!

the new mission Blog is:

Nevadarenomission.com

~Hermana Riddle

ps. we have a Jeep now.

cool quotes at the drugstore!
POPCORN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment