Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 44, July 20, 2015 ROAD TRIP!!!

How has your week been?
its been good.  the weather has been nice too. little rain, but its needed here.  its a large farming community.

What has been happening in Ely this week?
What has your week been like?
How are you getting along?
its kindof a slow town, but this week was really good.  I did a LOT of driving.  we went on exchanges with the sisters in Elko this week.  it was Crazy!  I drove to Wells and back twice.  its 2 hours from ely to wells, with no stops, so 8 hours in 2 days.  I can totally roadtrip to utah from colorado. everytime we go on exchanges the area does SUPER AWESOMER than normal.  so we had a really good day.  I was with Sister Zollinger.  she is GREAT!

Do you get to do much service?
we do service pretty regularly.  this week we cleaned someones apartment.  they are trying to start moving, so we had a lot of work, but it didn't take too long. :)

I am realizing that I am becoming more missionary each day.  I am also noticing myself mature!  (sometimes... I mean, I'm still ME :D I haven't changed that much)  ALSO!! I forgot to mention last week that is been over a year since I got my call letter!!!  that is CRAZY!!! its been a YEAR!!!  no lo puedo creer!!

time flies by SO FAST!!!  I just cant believe it.  I hope that I can continue serving the Lord and completing my mission to its fullest!  

~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment