Monday, July 6, 2015

Week 42, July 6, 2015 Transfers transfers.....

What's happening in Ely?
the work moves forth!!  we've had a lot of people out of town for the 4th, but we have still seen success this week.  we had our ward mission leader's son get baptized, and some of our investigators came to the baptism.  it was AWESOME.  they totally felt the spirit.  

Have you had any changes?
Sister Harris and Sister Rogers just left for home. the Elders in Lund are getting double transferred.  (one is also going home)  but I know both of the elders coming in.  Sister Wilkins and I are companions right now, so for the next 2 days we cover 2 wards in Ely.  She will be training, but we don't know WHO yet.  no one finds out until Tuesday night when they get here and are announced.  we don't even have pictures to GUESS!!!  but I think it will be Sister Johnson from home.  my new companion is Sister Teichert, but she wont be here until Wednesday.

Have you met the new Mission President and his wife?
yeah.  they are super cute.  Sister Chesnut is Adorable, and President Chesnut reminds me a Lot of President Hermansen, so I think it will be really awesome.  

Are you adjusting to the area and the wards there?
I like it a lot here.  its not too hot, like most other places, so that's SUPER nice.  I also got to conduct in Sacrament meeting yesterday, because the person who usually does it was gone, so now the whole ward knows me a little bit better.  its was so cool. one of the members who usually attends the ASL branch in St George, because he is deaf, bore his testimony and it was super cool to watch.  he is such an awesome kid!!  
What did you do for the Fourth?
we had a BBQ with some members at an investigators house.  and we got to watch the fireworks.  it wasn't very long, but it was so much fun!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! thanks for all being awesome!!  

~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment