Monday, July 6, 2015

Week 41, June 29, 2015 THE ATONEMENT

This week has been GREAT!!! we have done a LOT of service, and have gained a lot of trust with our investigators.  we helped some investigators build a pen for their dogs, and we cleaned out someones trailer (they rented it out, and the people absolutely TRASHED it.)  it was a great experience, and I know I am learning a lot on my mission.  we are working hard with our investigators, helping them to see the importance of going to church.  we had a super ton of people there yesterday!  I know the Lord is working hard to help the people here in Ely.  I am really REALLY aware of the Atonement, and the Truth of the Gospel.  I see people, and they ask questions, and they argue science, and Disbelieve the DIVINE Purpose of our lives, and I just sit here, and LISTEN to both them, and the SPIRIT, testifying to me that THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS is THE LORDS KINGDOM ON THE EARTH, and that JESUS IS THE CHRIST, SAVIOR AND REDEEMER OF THIS WORLD, and that he LOVES me, and YOU!!!!  he really loves you.  I can feel his love for you reading this right now.  I am so grateful to know that we can become clean of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, and that THE SAVIOR WANTS TO FORGIVE.  I need a bigger font than just caps to express how much the savior LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3TI4bYerU

~Hermana Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment